1. Basic Principles
- Serving as a stepping stone for post-doctorate researchers to grow into independent researchers
- Providing opportunities to pursue creative and independent research projects
- Yielding synergistic effect by encouraging interactive communication and utilization of infrastructure established in the IBS Research Centers
Researchers with no more than 5 years' experience after obtaining a Ph.D. or under the age of 40 with a Ph.D. (born no earlier than on January 1, 1978) and with potential to grow into professors at major universities and principal investigators at research institutes around the world.
※ Ph.D. Candidates must be conferred with Ph.D. degrees before August 31, 2018
※ Researchers currently participating in the IBS research centers are NOT eligible to apply.
3. Benefit and Conditions
- The annual budget of KRW 150~300M per year
- Appointment for 3 years with possible extension of 2 years
- YS Fellows should be physically relocated to one of the IBS Centers.
For the detailed information, please refer to the files below.