- M. S., Atmospheric Sciences, Pusan National University, 2012-2014
- Theme: Changes in Observed Global Hydrological Cycle by Natural and Anthropogenic Forcing : Precipitation and Moisture Flux Convergence Perspectives
- B. S., Atmospheric Environmental Sciences, Pusan National University, 2006-2012
- Global warming
- Hydrological Cycle
- Natural variability
- Chu, Jung-Eun, Kyung-Ja Ha, June-Yi Lee, Bin Wang, Byeong-Hee Kim and Chung Eddy Chul, 2014 : Future Change of the Indian Ocean Basin-Wide and Dipole Modes in the CMIP5, Climate Dynamics, DOI : 10.1007/s00382-013-2002-7, 43(1-2), 535-551.
- Kim, Byeong-Hee and Kyung-Ja Ha, 2015: Observed changes of global and western Pacific precipitation associated with global warming SST mode and Mega-ENSO SST mode, Climate Dynamics, DOI : 10.1007/s00382-015-2524-2, 45(11), 3067-3075.
- Kim, Byeong-Hee and Kyung-Ja Ha, 2017: Changes in equatorial zonal circulations and precipitation in the context of the global warming and natural modes, Climate Dynamics, online published, DOI : 10.1007/s00382-017-3819-2.
- Moon, Hyejin, Byeong-Hee Kim, Hyoeun Oh, June-Yi Lee, and Kyung-Ja Ha, 2014 : Future change using the CMIP5 MME and Best models:Ⅰ. Near and long term future change of temperature and precipitation over East Asia, Atmosphere, 24(3), 403-417. (In Korean)
- Kim, Byeong-Hee, Hyejin Moon, and Kyung-Ja Ha, 2015 : Future change using the CMIP5 MME and Best models: Ⅱ. The thermodynamic and dynamic analysis on near and long-term future climate change over East Asia, Atmosphere, 25(2), 249-260. (In Korean)