- M. S., Atmospheric Sciences, Pusan National University, 2012-2014
- Theme: Intraseasonal Characteristics Identified by Dominant Modes of the East Asian Summer Monsoon
- B. S., Atmospheric Environmental Sciences, Pusan National University, 2008-2012
Fellowships, Awards, and Honors
- Outstanding Achievement Academic Award, President at Pusan National University, May 2017
- Future Scientist Award, Federation of Busan Science and Technology, December 2014
- Nonlinear self-organizing map analysis
- Boreal summer monsoon intraseasonal oscillation
- Asian Monsoon dynamics
- Disentangling Impacts of Dynamic and Thermodynamic Components on Late Summer Rainfall Anomalies in East Asia, H Oh, K.-J Ha, A Timmermann, Journal of Geophysical Research: Atmospheres 0(0), 1-11, doi: 10.1029/2018JD028652 (2018)
- Hyoeun Oh, Jong-Ghap Jhun, Kyung-Ja Ha, and Kyong-Hwan Seo, 2017: Combined Effect of the East Atlantic/West Russia and Western Pacific Teleconnections on the East Asian Winter Monsoon, Asia-Pacific Journal of Atmospheric Sciences, doi:10.1007/s13143-017-0030-7, 53(2), 273-285.
- Hyoeun Oh and Kyung-Ja Ha, 2016: Prediction of the dominant intraseasonal modes over the East Asia-western North Pacific summer monsoon region, Climate Dynamics, doi:10.1007/s00382-015-2948-8, 47(7), 2025-2037.
- Hyoeun Oh and Kyung-Ja Ha, 2015: Thermodynamic Characteristics and Responses to ENSO of Dominant Intraseasonal Modes in the East Asian Summer Monsoon, Climate Dynamics, doi:10.1007/s00382-014-2268-4, 44(7), 1751-1766.
- Yun, Junghee, Hyoeun Oh, and Kyung-Ja Ha, 2015: Observation and Analysis of Turbulent Fluxes observed at Ieodo Ocean Research Station in autumn 2014, Atmosphere, 25(4), 707-718. (In Korean)
- Moon, Hyejin, Byeong-Hee Kim, Hyoeun Oh, June-Yi Lee, and Kyung-Ja Ha, 2014: Future change using the CMIP5 MME and Best models: I. Near and long term future change of temperature and precipitation over East Asia, Atmosphere, 24(3), 403-417. (In Korean)